Acupuncture is useful for a variety of medical conditions, including pain management, wound healing, neurological disease or injury, and internal medical complaints.
• Pain management is one of the most common uses for acupuncture, often in conjunction with a more traditional treatment plan.
• Musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis, hip dysplasia, or nerve injuries can respond to acupuncture. It is often employed during rehabilitation after an injury.
• Skin problems like allergic dermatitis, granulomas, or hot spots may respond well to acupuncture treatment because increased circulation can improve healing, while pain reduction will reduce a dog’s over-grooming or itching responses.
• Gastrointestinal problems like nausea and diarrhea can be aided by the increased blood flow from acupuncture. It may also help normalize digestive activity by stimulating digestive secretions.
• Respiratory problems like asthma and allergies can benefit from the immune-calming, anti-inflammatory capabilities of acupuncture.
Healing Hands Veterinary Hospital
7427 N Loop 1604 West Suite 104
San Antonio, TX 78249
For general information, questions, appointment requests, call us at: (210) 372-9955
Emergency: 210-737-7373 Fax: (210) 372-9960 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Thursday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm